- This event has passed.
Mini Chef 5
October 30, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This versatile course teaches basic fundamental cooking skills.
6 EASY LESSONS
We show you how to be inventive with daily meals and when catering for guests.
Bed & Breakfast Owners
Family’s or Couples who want to cook together
Anyone who wants to add to their repertoire.
In each individual lesson we prepare 4 courses covering the following, over 6 lessons:
- Bread making such as focaccia, pizza, rolls, loaves, stuffed breads, rolls, pita and naan bread.
- Pastries – how to use Phyllo, puff, making baked spring rolls, pies, etc.
- Sauces – complex sauces, basic sauces and salad dressings.
- Beef – the perfect steak – how to prepare and present fillet steak to perfection.
- Chicken – versatile dishes for everyday cooking or entertaining.
- Pork (or substitute meat) – perfectly lean meat which is easy, economical and versatile.
- Pasta – easy, perfect and versatile.
- Fish – the perfection of fresh fish.
- Knife skills – chopping and cutting.
- Sharing information and skills.
- Practical application.
Book with friends and receive a discount.